Friday, November 11, 2011

Dwele is coming, yall!

Okay, this is MAJOR! I can no longer contain my excitement.  It has been FOUR LONG YEARS since Andwele Gardner better known as the stage name DWELE has visited our beloved city and I am uber excited. 

He came to Milwaukee for African World Festival in '07 and I was front and center.  He will be at Gene's Lanes and Lounge on 6315 W Fond Du Lac Avenue.  I was sort of confused at it being at Gene's too... Why Gene's Lanes, you ask?  It's probably because Jammin 98.3 has something to do with it and that's a preferred venue of theirs.  Thursday, December 8th is the date and your girl will try her damnednest to get an autograph, picture, lock of hair.. something! 

I will keep all my fellow adoring Dwele fans updated about ticket sales and the time of his appearance and what type of show this will be.

Stay tuned!!!


3's UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment